Make a big impression in a smaller footprint with the chic styling of the Bladewood zero wall recliner. Thanks to its space-conscious design that requires a mere three inches between the wall and chair back, you can stretch out more efficiently. Wrapped in a fabulous faux leather loaded with pebbly texture and tonal variation that looks so natural, this designer recliner sports contoured tufting and contrasting baseball stitching for a style home run.
- Pull tab reclining motion
- Zero wall design requires minimal space between wall and chair back
- Corner-blocked frame with metal reinforced seat
- Attached cushions
- High-resiliency foam cushions wrapped in thick poly fiber
- Polyester/polyurethane upholstery